viernes, 14 de marzo de 2008

exercice:

Description of a place:

That was a magnific place that I saw once, but I couldn't remember the name of the town where I found that. I only know that it was in a region of Australia.
I remember that It was like a normal natural parc, but bigger and a little bit wild too. You could find some annimals running around the place, next to you, but they were domestical and farm animals.
The weather that day was so hot, because it was in summer, and the sun was shining a lot.
At the entry of this parc you could see a little square without threes, and on the floor there was only sand, and around there were some duks and geese running free. At the left from this square there was a bar service for the people who visit the place.
A part from the square there were other routes that give to you on different kinds of animals and plants that the place had.

No hay comentarios: